To Overcome Sleeping Disorders, Buy Provigil Online
By Admin, Provigil
Provigil also is known as Modafinil is a medication which helps in reducing extreme sleepiness which is caused due to sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, and narcolepsy. It also helps you to stay awake during your odd working hours if you have work that keeps you away from normal sleep pattern (shift work sleep disorder). This medicine does not cure sleep disorders and may not eliminate all your sleepiness. This drug is not recommended to treat hold off sleep or tiredness in people who do not have a sleep disorder. Although the exact mechanism of the medication is still not known the medication works by keeping you awake. It tends to work by affecting some components in the brain that control the wake cycle.
Provigil generic belongs to a type of medications known as stimulants. It comes in the following dose 100-mg and 200-mg oral tablets. Studies have found out that this medication increases the capability to stay awake compared to an inactive drug in people with sleep apnea, narcolepsy, or shift work sleep disorder. It is been treated as a first-choice drug option for reducing sleepiness in people.
Result of Provigil on a drug test:
Urine drug tests generally don’t observe Provigil in the urine. However, it is an energizer and its chemical components are different from the other components such as amphetamines thus it may not cause a false-positive test result for amphetamines. Even though it may not appear in the drug test, but if you are an athlete, it’s advisable to know that stimulants are usually restricted. For example, the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) records a list of stimulants such as Provigil as a restricted drug during sports activity. So have a word with your coach if you are taking this medicine.
- Read the information guidelines provided in your medicine before you start using Provigil. If you have any query, ask your medical expert.
- For narcolepsy take this medicine orally by mouth with food or without food as advised by the medical expert generally once every day in the morning or it may be divided into 2 doses (morning dose and a noon dose).
- For obstructive sleep apnea, take this pill orally with food or without eating food as advised by the medical expert generally once daily in the morning.
- If you are taking this medicine for Shift Work Sleep Disorder, take it orally with food or without having food as suggested by your medical expert 1-hour prior you start your work.
- This dose is based on your medical situation and response towards the treatment. So, take this medication routinely to get more benefit from it.
- If you suddenly stop taking this medicine you can have withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, sweating chills, shaking, vomiting, confusion, dizziness, fever, etc. Therefore, it is advisable to let your doctor know if you have withdrawal so that doctor may lower your dosage slowly. Withdrawal is most common if you have used this drug for a long period or in high dose.
Possible Side effects:
- Some common side effects of this medicine are nausea, headache, dizziness, nervousness, difficulty in sleeping, etc. Many people using this drug do not have any serious after-effects. However, tell your health care expert if you have any health-related issues such as confusion, depression, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, fast/irregular heartbeat, mood disorders, etc. Get immediate help if you have any severe after-effects such as chest pain, heart issues, fainting, etc
- Allergic reaction to Provigil is infrequent. So, if you notice any symptom such as high fever, rashes, itching, swelling, swollen lymph node, breathing problems after taking the pill, consult your health care expert without fail.