To Enlarge your eyelashes- Buy Bimatoprost
By Admin, Bimatoprost
Bimatoprost is also known as Careprost which is sold under the brand name Lumigan. There are 2 uses of this medicine one is Medical and another Is Cosmetic.
In medical usage, the solution is used to cure huge pressure inside the eye caused due to glaucoma (open-angle type) or due to other eye-related diseases such as (ocular-hypertension). And the cosmetic use of Bimatoprost medicine is to enhance the growth of eyelashes. It is available in the form of an eyedrop named Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%. The pack of eye drop also comes with an applicator. This medicine generally works by managing the flow of liquid within the eye to preserve a normal pressure. Its effects generally appear within 4 hours. You can buy Bimatoprost solution online.
How does this eyecare solution treat Glaucoma?
Glaucoma refers to a severe eye condition which causes damage to your optic nerve. The optic nerve is the nerve which is directly connected from your eyes to your brain. Any kind of harm to your optic nerve can result in blindness. So Bimatoprost solution helps to depress the pressure caused within the eye by enhancing the flow of certain natural fluids into the eye. It is well absorbed by the cornea so it helps in lowering the intraocular pressure subsequently after 4 hours, which last for about 24 hours. The substance does not assemble in the body. Plasma protein binding is about 88%. It is stabilized by oxidation, glucuronidation, and demethylation composing a variety of metabolites.
What are the after-effects of Careprost solution?
The eye care medication is used for treating problem-related to eyes, so the after-effects of the medicine are major on eyes such as the burning of eyes, reddening of eyes, dry eyes, watery eyes and hypersensitivity towards light may occur. If any such symptoms aggravate or if you see serious after-effects like eye pain, swelling of the eye, changes in vision, etc. notify your medical practitioner quickly.
A very severe reaction to this medicine is scarce but if you observe rashes, swelling near (eyes/face/tongue/throat), itching, severe dizziness, breathing problems, seek medical attention instantly.
What is the best way to use the Careprost solution?
- Use this medication as suggested by your medical practitioner
- Make sure that while applying this solution you clean your hands and do not keep the lid open or in an uncleaned place
- Open your eyelids widely and make sure that the solution goes into your eyes properly so that it does not come out.
- Do not rub or massage your eye after the application of the solution
- Do not wear contact lenses while applying the solution. You can remove the lens and wear it back after 15-20 minutes after the application of the medication.
- If you are applying any other variety of medication or drop wait for 5-10 minutes after applying the eye care agent.
- Prior to using ophthalmic solution, have a word with your medical practitioner if you are allergic to any of the inactive ingredient such as chemical preserving agents like benzalkonium chloride or similar drugs such as travoprost, latanoprost which can further cause problems or allergic reactions.
- It is mandatory to inform the doctor about your medical history. Make sure to notify the doctor if experiencing any other eye problems such as lens uveitis, iritis, lens extraction, macular edema, etc.
- Also if you evolve an eye injury, infection or have an eye surgery check it with your medical practitioner about the extended use of the ongoing bottle of Bimatoprost. You may be suggested to start using a new eye care bottle.